Some of the key issues for discussion and contribution:
- What are the solutions to replace the skills being lost due to retirement?
- How can the negative perception of design-room skills be changed?
- What are the sector opportunities for educators/students?
- What should be the new vision/new imagefor the sector?
- How do we create one voice to government?
- What programmes are currently availabale for skills training? A panel of programme providers will discuss what is on offer.
A successful business requires collaboration
When: Tuesday 27th March 2012
Time: 2.30pm - 5.30pm (afternoon tea provided)
Where: Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE - Mt Gravatt Campus
B Block, Level 3
1030 Cavendish Road, Mt Gravatt
Space is limited. Please RSVP to Hello@tcfconnect.com.au by Thursday 22 March 2012
Please see the attached file for more information